Welcome to S3 Drive, a powerful solution for accessing remote resources as if they were local drives, eliminating the need to download and upload files you need to work with. Easily manage remote files stored on any S3-compatible service from your favorite file management utility or the command line. Choose from the list of built-in providers or add your own provider to get started. Configure the access credentials and click the "Start" button to start browsing the filesystem.
- Work with a remote file system as if it were a local disk drive.
- Support for multiple drive configurations.
- Run as a Windows service or a desktop application.
- Upload and download files via your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer.
- Supports all common directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename.
- Support for all common providers including:
- Amazon S3
- DigitalOcean Spaces
- Backblaze B2
- IBM Cloud Object Storage
- Oracle Cloud Storage
- Any S3 Compatible Service (Custom Provider)
Thank you for choosing S3 Drive. We realize that you have a choice among utilities, and that by choosing us you are counting on us to be a key component in your business. We work around the clock to provide you with ongoing enhancements, support, and innovative products; and we will always do our best to exceed your expectations!
You will always find the latest information about S3 Drive at our web site: www.nsoftware.com. We offer free, fully-functional 30-day trials for all of our products, and our technical support staff are happy to answer any questions you may have during your evaluation.
Please direct all technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. To help support technicians assist you as quickly as possible, please provide an detailed and accurate description of your problem, the results you expected, and the results that you received while using our product. For questions about licensing and pricing, and all other general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.