SFTP Net Drive 2017
Thank you for choosing SFTP Net Drive, a very easy to use utility that maps remote disks to virtual drives in your Windows file system via SFTP. Once you have SFTP Net Drive installed, give it your server connection information and immediately start browsing the file system from your favorite file management system or the command line. All file and directory operations such as create, delete, move, and rename are supported.
SFTP Net Drive is completely free for personal non-commercial use. SFTP Net Drive may only be re-distributed with an agreement from /n software. Contact us to get a quote.
- Work with a remote file system as if it were a local disk drive.
- Use SFTP protocol to ensure security.
- Upload and download files via your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer.
- Supports all common directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename.
- Works with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2012 Server, 2008 R2 Server, 2008 Server and 2003 Server.
- Save and manage multiple connection profiles.
You will always find SFTP Net Drive and any updates to the product at our web site - www.sftpnetdrive.com. You may download full versions of our product free for personal non-commercial use.
Please direct all your technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will speed up a response to your question if you provide an accurate description of your problem, the results you expected and the results you received when using our product. For all other inquiries, please direct your questions to email@example.com.