Welcome to AES Drive, an easy-to-use utility that keeps files securely encrypted on disk. Your decrypted files are available at your fingertips - yet always remain encrypted on disk.
When the drive is mounted files are encrypted and decrypted transparently, allowing you to work with your files as if they were not encrypted. The full range of standard file operations are supported including create, read, update, and delete. No plaintext data ever touches the disk, all file data is stored encrypted and is only accessible while the drive is mounted.
- Files remain encrypted on disk at all times using industry standard disk encryption techniques.
- Easily create virtual storage which behaves like a physical disk, network drive, or removable drive.
- Support for multiple drive configurations.
- Access files via your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer.
- Supports all common directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename.
You will always find the latest information about AES Drive at our web site: www.nsoftware.com. We offer free, fully-functional 30-day trials for all of our products, and our technical support staff are happy to answer any questions you may have during your evaluation.
Please direct all technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. To help support technicians assist you as quickly as possible, please provide an detailed and accurate description of your problem, the results you expected, and the results that you received while using our product. For questions about licensing and pricing, and all other general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing AES Drive. We realize that you have a choice among utilities, and that by choosing us you are counting on us to be a key component in your business. We work around the clock to provide you with ongoing enhancements, support, and innovative products; and we will always do our best to exceed your expectations!