PowerShell Server 2016
Thank you for choosing our PowerShell Server product, a powerful SSH solution that enables administrators and other IT professionals to securely manage remote Windows machines through a lightweight PowerShell command-line interface.
PowerShell Server is a full-featured SSH 2.0 server that enables Windows Desktops and Servers with a secure remote entry point to a Windows PowerShell Host. This gives users the power to securely manage Windows remotely through PowerShell from any standard SSH client, including: PuTTY, OpenSSH, iPhone, Blackberry, Linux/Unix machines, as well as our own SSH client solutions.
Packed with advanced capabilities like GSSAPI authentication (NTLM), SFTP and SCP secure file transfer, secure SSH tunnels, and SSH 2.0 support, PowerShell Server is an enterprise-class remote Windows management solution.
- Support for Secure Shell (SSH) Version 2.0.
- Run as a Windows Service or as a standalone user application.
- Securely connect to Windows PowerShell remotely from any standard SSH client, including: iPhone, Blackberry, Linux/Unix machine, etc.
- Public Key, Password, and GSSAPI Authentication (NTLM) support.
- Strong 3DES encryption, message integrity checking, secure secret key exchange.
- SFTP file transfer.
- Secure SCP file transfer.
- SSH tunnel support.
- Unlimited concurrent remote connections (depending on license level).
- An easy-to-use, lightweight and secure PowerShell Remoting alternative to WinRM.
- SSH-enabled cmdlets for scriptable access to PowerShell Server
- SSH-enabled Components for programmatic access to PowerShell Server from multiple languages and environments.
You will always find PowerShell Server and any updates to the product at our web site - www.powershellserver.com. You may download full versions of our product for a free 30 day evaluation period.
Please direct all your technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will speed up a response to your question if you provide an accurate description of your problem, the results you expected and the results you received when using our product. For all other inquiries, please direct your questions to email@example.com.