The ASP tab holds PowerShell ASP related settings.
Below are the available options for this tab:
- Enable PowerShell ASP: Whether the PowerShell ASP web server will be listening or not.
- Max Connections: Maximum number of concurrent connections to the PowerShell ASP web server.
- Log Mode: Specifies the level of detail to log about the server execution.
- Enable Plain Text: If checked, the server will listen for plain text connections on the specified port.
- Plain Text Port: The TCP port the server will listen on for plain text connections.
- Enable SSL: If checked, the server will listen for SSL connections on the specified port.
- SSL Port: The TCP port the server will listen on for SSL connections.
- SSL Server Certificate: SSL certificate used by the server.
Note that additional PowerShell ASP specific settings are available in the registry, as documented on the RegistryKeys page.