Fired for each intrabank transfer transaction included in the synchronization response.
Object Oriented Interface
public function fireSyncTransfers($param);
ipworksofx_banktransfer_register_callback($res, 5, array($this, 'fireSyncTransfers'));
When this event is fired for each intrabank transfer transaction included in the response (if any), the following are returned for each transfer transaction identified by TransferId:
- TransferAggregate contains the aggregate for a transfer transaction.
- TransferTx indicates the transfer transaction type, if this is a new, modified or canceled one (possible values: ADD, MOD, CAN).
- TransferId contains the server id of a transaction in the list of transfers (if any) returned in the synchronization response.
- TransferAmount contains the amount of a transfer transaction.
- FromAccountId contains the account number a transfer has been sent from.
- ToAccountId contains the account number a transfer has been sent to.
- TransferStatus contains the status of a transfer transaction.
- TransferDatePosted contains the actual date of a transfer transaction.
If what you need is not returned through this event, you can always parse each TransferAggregate using our OFXAggregate component.