Fired for each payee included in the synchronization response.
Object Oriented Interface
public function fireSyncPayees($param);
ipworksofx_billpayment_register_callback($res, 5, array($this, 'fireSyncPayees'));
When this event is fired for each payee included in the response (if any), the following are returned for each payee identified by PayeeListId:
- PayeeAggregate contains the complete aggregate for a payee.
- PayeeTxType indicates the payee transaction type, if this is added, modified or deleted (possible values: ADDED, MODIFIED, DELETED).
- PayeeId contains the server-assigned id of a payee.
- PayeeIdScope contains Scope of a payee ID in the payee list (GLOBAL, USER), where GLOBAL = payee ID valid across the entire payment system USER = payee ID valid with all FI accounts set up for the user's payments account.
- PayeeListId contains the list record id of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeeAccount contains the account the user has with a payee in the payee list.
- PayeeName contains the name of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeeAddr1 contains the street address (line 1) of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeeAddr2 contains the address line 2 of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeeAddr3 contains the address line 3 of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeeCity contains the city name of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeeState contains the state name of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeePostalCode contains the postal code of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeeCountry contains the country name of a payee in the payee list.
- PayeePhone contains the phone number of a payee in the payee list.
If what you need is not returned through this event parameters, you can always parse each PayeeAggregate using our OFXAggregate component.