Fires once for each log message.
- (void)onLog:(int)logLevel :(NSString*)message :(NSString*)logType;
func onLog(_ logLevel: Int32, _ message: String, _ logType: String)
This event fires once for each log message generated by the class. The verbosity is controlled by the LogLevel setting.
LogLevel indicates the level of the Message. Possible values are:
|0 (None)||No events are logged.|
|1 (Info - default)||Informational events are logged.|
|2 (Verbose)||Detailed data is logged.|
|3 (Debug)||Debug data is logged.|
LogType identifies the type of log entry. Possible values are:
- Info: General information about the class.
- Packet: Packet content logging.
- Reconnect: Reconnection status messages.
- Session: Session status messages.