Enables or disables automatic key rotation for a CMK.
amazonkms.setKeyRotationStatus(keyId, enabled, [callback])
The 'callback' parameter specifies a function which will be called when the operation completes (or an error is encountered). If the 'callback' parameter is not specified, then the method will block and will not return until the operation completes (or an error is encountered).
The callback for this method is defined as:
'err' is the error that occurred. If there was no error, then 'err' is 'null'.
'err' has 2 properties which hold detailed information:
This method enables or disables automatic key material rotation for the CMK specified by KeyId.
The value passed for the KeyId parameter must be the Id or ARN of a CMK in the current account and Region.
This method will fail if any of the following are true regarding the specified CMK:
- Its KeyState is anything other than aksEnabled (0).
- It is asymmetric (see KeyKeySpec).
- It has imported key material (see KeyOrigin).
- It resides in a custom key store (see KeyCustomKeyStoreId).
- It is an AWS-managed CMK (see KeyAWSManaged).