Welcome to SFTP Drive, a powerful solution for accessing remote resources as if they were local drives, eliminating the need to download and upload files you need to access and work with. Once installed, you can create a new drive, enter your server information, and click the "Start" button to start browsing the file system from your favorite file management utility or the command line.
- Work with a remote file system as if it were a local disk drive.
- Support for multiple drive configurations.
- Run as a Windows service or a desktop application.
- Upload and download files via your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer.
- Handles directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename.
- Supports password authentication.
- Enables key-based and multi-factor authentication.
- Support for PPK, PEM, PFX, File-based, and Windows stores.
- Optional asynchronous-mode caching for a better experience in File Explorer.
- Work with any physical security key that supports PKCS11 (including YubiKey devices).
You will always find the latest information about SFTP Drive at our web site: www.nsoftware.com. We offer free, fully-functional 30-day trials for all of our products, and our technical support staff are happy to answer any questions you may have during your evaluation.
Please direct all technical questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. To help support technicians assist you as quickly as possible, please provide an detailed and accurate description of your problem, the results you expected, and the results that you received while using our product. For questions about licensing and pricing, and all other general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing SFTP Drive. We realize that you have a choice among utilities, and that by choosing us you are counting on us to be a key component in your business. We work around the clock to provide you with ongoing enhancements, support, and innovative products; and we will always do our best to exceed your expectations!