Welcome to /n software SFTP Server, an easy-to-use, reliable file transfer solution featuring the SSH File Transfer Protocol. SFTP Server enables authorized users to establish a secure connection and open, read, or write files on demand.
The server is designed to be simple to configure while providing high throughput and robust security, with support for all modern algorithms such as AES (CTR, CBC, and GCM), 3DES, Blowfish, SHA-256, ECDH, and more. The novel SFTP Server is built on the rock-solid core of IPWorks SSH, and features a simple interface that can be set up in minutes.
- Support for Public Key, Password, and GSSAPI Authentication (NTLM) for secure connections.
- Run as a Windows Service or as a standalone user application.
- Session management for viewing and disconnecting clients.
- Strong AES encryption, message integrity checking, secure secret key exchange.
- User-specific root directories via the '$user' reserved value.
- Unlimited concurrent remote connections (dependent on licensing).
You will always find the latest information about SFTP Server at our web site: www.nsoftware.com. We offer free, fully-functional 30-day trials for all of our products, and our technical support staff are happy to answer any questions you may have during your evaluation.
Please direct all technical questions to email@example.com. To help support technicians assist you as quickly as possible, please provide an detailed and accurate description of your problem, the results you expected, and the results that you received while using our product. For questions about licensing and pricing, and all other general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing SFTP Server. We realize that you have a choice among utilities, and that by choosing us you are counting on us to be a key component in your business. We work around the clock to provide you with ongoing enhancements, support, and innovative products; and we will always do our best to exceed your expectations!