- Write Log to a File: If checked, the server will write all trace information to the file specified in the File box.
- Log Mode: Specifies how much information to log to the status window about the server execution.
- Rotate Log File Every X Days: If enabled, the log file will be rotated after the specified number of days. When a log is rotated the old log will be renamed to the format "logname-yyyy-MM-dd".
- Delete Log Files Older Than X Days: If enabled, log files older than the specified number of days will be deleted. This is only applicable to log files archived when "Rotate log file every X days" is enabled.
- Use IPV6: Controls whether IPv4 or IPv6 is used when listening. Connecting clients will need to connect using the appropriate IP version.
- Wire Encoding: Controls the encoding used by the server on the wire for text sent and received by the server. By default, the server will use ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1) encoding.