Thank you for choosing our PowerShell Server product, a powerful SSH solution that enables administrators and other IT professionals to securely manage remote Windows machines through a lightweight PowerShell command-line interface.
PowerShell Server is a full-featured SSH 2.0 server that enables Windows Desktops and Servers with a secure remote entry point to a Windows PowerShell Host. This gives users the power to securely manage Windows remotely through PowerShell from any standard SSH client, including: PuTTY, OpenSSH, iPhone, Blackberry, Linux/Unix machines, as well as our own SSH client solutions.
Packed with advanced capabilities like GSSAPI authentication (NTLM), SFTP and SCP secure file transfer, secure SSH tunnels, and SSH 2.0 support, PowerShell Server is an enterprise-class remote Windows management solution.
- Support for Secure Shell (SSH) Version 2.0.
- Run as a Windows Service or as a standalone user application.
- Securely connect to Windows PowerShell remotely from any standard SSH client, including: iPhone, Blackberry, Linux/Unix machine, etc.
- Public Key, Password, and GSSAPI Authentication (NTLM) support.
- Strong 3DES encryption, message integrity checking, secure secret key exchange.
- SFTP file transfer.
- Secure SCP file transfer.
- SSH tunnel support.
- Unlimited concurrent remote connections (depending on license level).
- An easy-to-use, lightweight and secure PowerShell Remoting alternative to WinRM.
- SSH-enabled cmdlets for scriptable access to PowerShell Server
- SSH-enabled Components for programmatic access to PowerShell Server from multiple languages and environments.
You will always find the latest information about PowerShell Server at our web site: www.nsoftware.com. We offer free, fully-functional 30-day trials for all of our products, and our technical support staff are happy to answer any questions you may have during your evaluation.
Please direct all technical questions to email@example.com. To help support technicians assist you as quickly as possible, please provide an detailed and accurate description of your problem, the results you expected, and the results that you received while using our product. For questions about licensing and pricing, and all other general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing PowerShell Server. We realize that you have a choice among utilities, and that by choosing us you are counting on us to be a key component in your business. We work around the clock to provide you with ongoing enhancements, support, and innovative products; and we will always do our best to exceed your expectations!