Along with the customization of the look-and-feel of the UI via the UI Customization class detailed above, it may be desirable to also customize the images utilized by the SDK. There are seven images used by iOS which can be customized via a Bundle of images with the following names:
- CollapsedLabelIndicator The icon used to indicate a section that can be collapsed.
- ExpandedLabelIndicator The icon used to indicate a section that can be expanded.
- MultiSelection The icon used for a multi selection option.
- MultiSelectionSelected The icon used for selected multi selection option(s).
- SingleSelection The icon used for a single selection option.
- SingleSelectionSelected The icon used for the selected single selection option.
- WarningIndicator: The icon used (as indicated by the ACS) to draw attention to challenge information text being displayed.
- ipworks3ds_ds_DSID: The directory server logo shown when the progress dialog is displayed during communication with the 3DS Server. The DSID is the lowercase directory server ID matching a DS_ID configured via a DirectoryServerInfo parameter. The logo displayed by the progress dialog will be selected based on the directory server ID used when Creating a Transaction.
let threeDS2Service = ThreeDS2Service(bundle: Bundle.main)